Friday, October 9, 2026
ColecoVision | The 25 greatest games
Turbo is a questionable #1 choice. Compared to other driving games, it has a fixed perspective. I'd rather being playing Pole Position, which gives a better 3D effect. I am such a Donkey Kong fan, it would have been one of my top choices. The Q-Bert game shown appears to be Q-Bert Qubes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
@john2001plus 42 minutes ago (edited) 1:37 Thy Flesh Consumed is my favorite Doom Episode. It has some of the best maps, although the dif...
-
Now that I have mostly finished the original Doom , I am playing Doom II on the easy level. With Doom, it is a good idea to play all the ...
-
@john2001plus 0 seconds ago I've now played this map on all 4 difficulties. This time I started with much less ammo, because running lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment