Video and Retro Games
A fun exploration of video games.
Wednesday, July 15, 2026
Birdie King (Arcade)
@john2001plus 11 minutes ago
I remember playing Birdie King, maybe just once.
In 1985, I played the Bally Mini Golf which I loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The 20 Greatest ColecoVision Games of All-Time
Ranking the DOOM (1993) Levels (and Bosses!) from Worst to Best
@john2001plus 42 minutes ago (edited) 1:37 Thy Flesh Consumed is my favorite Doom Episode. It has some of the best maps, although the dif...
I Can’t Believe People Still Call Doom 2 a Masterpiece
Now that I have mostly finished the original Doom , I am playing Doom II on the easy level. With Doom, it is a good idea to play all the ...
Doom II: Map13: Downtown
@john2001plus 0 seconds ago I've now played this map on all 4 difficulties. This time I started with much less ammo, because running lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment