The WAD does some clever things. It can instantly transport you to another identical area that looks different. So, as you exit an area that you just visited, the textures are now different, and you are left wondering, “Why do things look different?” Or, as I exited an area, I was suddenly in a different part of the map. In one of the maps, I suddenly found myself playing the next map, as if I had forgotten that I had finished the last one.
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
The Thing You Can't Defeat - DOOM's Creepiest And Most Depressing Mod
The WAD does some clever things. It can instantly transport you to another identical area that looks different. So, as you exit an area that you just visited, the textures are now different, and you are left wondering, “Why do things look different?” Or, as I exited an area, I was suddenly in a different part of the map. In one of the maps, I suddenly found myself playing the next map, as if I had forgotten that I had finished the last one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The $10,000 Trinitron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlWeiatNkxc No matter how good this TV was in 1981, the technology was still limi...
-
Now that I have mostly finished the original Doom , I am playing Doom II on the easy level. With Doom, it is a good idea to play all the ...
-
@john2001plus 42 minutes ago (edited) 1:37 Thy Flesh Consumed is my favorite Doom Episode. It has some of the best maps, although the dif...
No comments:
Post a Comment