https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2nTTxCZ9oQ&t=1414s
I tried playing this. It is like the original Doom, “Knee-Deep in the Dead,” but each new map gets weirder, more distorted, and more annoying. The music is creepy. I quickly gave up because I don’t play Doom to be annoyed.
The WAD does some clever things. It can instantly transport you to another identical area that looks different. So, as you exit an area that you just visited, the textures are now different, and you are left wondering, “Why do things look different?” Or, as I exited an area, I was suddenly in a different part of the map. In one of the maps, I suddenly found myself playing the next map, as if I had forgotten that I had finished the last one.
The WAD does some clever things. It can instantly transport you to another identical area that looks different. So, as you exit an area that you just visited, the textures are now different, and you are left wondering, “Why do things look different?” Or, as I exited an area, I was suddenly in a different part of the map. In one of the maps, I suddenly found myself playing the next map, as if I had forgotten that I had finished the last one.
No comments:
Post a Comment